MIV is preparing to launch our 2008 California Campaign!
With full funding, the MIV 2008 California Campaign will achieve the following:
- Partner with 200 organizations across the state to provide culturally-based resources to advance their electoral projects
- Support 15-20 organizations in building their internal capacity and increasing the scale of their November 2008 voter turnout programs by 150%
- Distribute 200,000 multi-lingual voter guides and political education materials to immigrant voters and their families across California
- Lead a communications initiative to shift the worldview in targeted communities on immigrants and immigration
- Complete a scientific study of MIV as a model of integrated voter engagement
To learn more about the MIV 2008 California Campaign, please contact us at !